I actually can’t believe it’s nearly the summer of 2019, time goes so fast! I love a good reflective piece so I thought I’d document what my plans and goals were for this summer –
- Enjoy every second of my holiday to Italy with Andy and not give a damn about what anybody might think about my body shape
- Dance like nobody is watching at Leeds Fest
- On the anniversary of my Mum’s passing, celebrate her life how she would have lived it – drinking wine and soaking up the sun rays
- Use my phone a lot less
- Start going to the gym or at least doing some sort of exercise (currently a lazy shit)
- Read more (who am I kidding, just read full stop. It has been ages since I actually read a proper book!)
- Become more organised with my blogging
- Get to know the tech side of blogging a bit better than I do now
- Make some new friends – I’d like to meet up with some of my online blogging pals!
- Start eating healthier and drinking more water (for some reason this year I’ve become addicted to tea and only seem to drink that at work)
- Start making more of an effort to get myself out the house – e.g. date nights with Andy, meeting up with friends/family more
- Try to learn something new everyday (a new word, new fact etc)
- Challenge myself to drive more regularly and get over the anxiety
What are you upto this summer and what goals have you set?